Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Awakening

Here begins my little thought stream devoted to dreaming , sleep and the escape from reality.

I remember my younger days and how crazy I was about things like lucid dreaming ,dream incubation, Interpretation, astral projection etc. & Its been a long time since I’ve been as in touch with these them.
For some reason, boredom maybe, or just to get those kicks which I used to, I now find myself wanting to get back to these topics and to do more than be just a dilettante. Why not spend some time researching these subjects and looking at them more objectively? I thought to myself.

The neat thing with dreaming is, the more time that you devote to thinking about it, the better you get. So this blog serves a dual purpose: firstly, to help me get better at playing with my brain and secondly to write about something interesting and hopefully encourage other people to join in this fun game.

So for all you earthlings reading this, When you sink into that fog of sleep tonight, don’t just zap out and return the next morning, instead have a wild time, go places, meet people and do things you never could have done in real life!

Until next time,
Smooth sailing in dreamy waters.

No comments: